2017 Easter Rally and AGM
Thursday 13 April 2017 - Monday 17 April 2017
Bookings to be received by Saturday 1 April 2017
- This event is open to UK or overseas Tandem Club Members or, in the case of overseas people, members of the following organisations:
"Tandem Club of America", "Tandem Club de France", "Tandem Club NL (Netherlands)", "Tandem ClubVlaanderen (Belgium)" and "Tandem-fahren.de (Germany)".
You can join the Tandem Club using the forms on the TC website. Joining the TC (About 10 UKP per year)
- All bookings to be received by Rally organisers by: Saturday 1 April 2017. Subject to availability.
- The Rally fee covers the costs incurred in arranging the rally. This includes equipment costs, evening event costs,
Postage and printing of route instructions plus all the other bits and pieces to make it all happen.
- Tandem Club Membership numbers are on the mailing label for your Journal or on any renewal forms. Please enter your cycling clubs name for overseas non TC members.
If you don't know your membership number enter "Unknown" in the membership number box and we will find it for you or email us
at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find it for you.
- Please tick the "Interested in fish and chips" checkbox if you are interested in having Fish and Chips on Friday evening (no commitment).
- You can book the campsite from the 12th to the 20th of April if wanted.
- The are some electricity hookups available on a first come first served basis.
- Please complete this form and then use the "Calculate" button at the end to calculate the payments.
Make sure you choose the payment type (card, bacs or cheque) and currency type you will be using to pay.
- Dates of birth only need to be entered (changed from the default) for people below the age of 18.
- Check the payment values and if Ok use the "Book" button to book for the event. You will be sent
an email with the booking information and will be given a "BookingRef".
- Please then pay in one of the following ways:
Please use the booking reference provided as the BACS payment reference and on the back of cheques. The booking reference, account number details and address to post cheques will be given after you book.
- For card payments click on the "Pay on Credit or Debit Card" button that is displayed after the "Book" button is pressed and you will be taken to a secure payments page.
- For people in the UK you can pay in pounds sterling using BACS (direct bank transfer) to the Tandem Clubs account.
- For people in the UK you can post a cheque in pounds sterling for total amount, with name of Party Leader and booking reference on the reverse, payable to: "The Tandem Club".
- For european bookings you can pay in euros by direct bank transfer to a european bank.
- For international bookings outside Europe pay by direct money transfer to the euros account given above, or in Euro's cash on arrival on the rally site.
- Note that the TAB key can be used to move to the next field
- If you have any problems with the booking form or system please email: