Wanted

Things wanted.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Gillian Brett

John Lowe2024-06-16 12:35:42

We have a Dawes Gallaxy [Electric] Twin for sale. Compietely re-built by Pete Bird and his team at Bicycles by Design effectively a new bike, in the classic blue and silver. Photograph will go up this week. Fitted with a Neodrive and 27 gears, Magura hydraulic brakes with a disc brake fitted to the rear bars. For frame size I am 5ft 9 and Maggie is 5ft we are now both the wrong side of eighty so our tandem days have come to an end.

Please contact us on 01746765197 Shropshire or jlowemail20@gmail.com

Gillian Brett2024-06-30 18:06:58

Hello John, sorry I have only just seen your post. We have recently bought an electric front hub drive and my husband is currently fitting it so we are no longer looking for a second hand electric tandem. Thank you anyway. 

Regards  Gill