Discussions

Discussion of anything related to Tandems. Opinions expressed on this discussion board are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Tandem Club. Postings or extracts may be published in the Tandem Club Journal.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Rides Section on the website

Neil Wheadon2022-04-12 13:10:27

For those going on the Easter Rally can I encourage you to look at the route you are going to do on the Rides section of the website for which the only prerequisite is that you need to log in to your account. Rides is in the dropdown menu on both info and events. The route is laid out and each icon is interactive so you can see what you will be passing and if you fancy stopping there. In the screen shot below I have illustrated one of the rides and by clicking on an icon you can see what's there. Further details and a picture is revealed if you click on the name from this link. There is also a website address for that place as well

I have gone through each of the Easter routes and all have been done to this standard.

If you are suitably inspired and you fancy adding places to your area, then please do consider it. I've added over 5000 places now as well as over 500 routes (all are a good quality)