Discussions

Discussion of anything related to Tandems. Opinions expressed on this discussion board are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Tandem Club. Postings or extracts may be published in the Tandem Club Journal.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Snoods

Peter Weeks2021-02-12 12:28:37

Full Members on 1 Dec 2020 will each receive two 50th anniversary "snoods" as a gift from the Club with the latest TCJ. 

Hope you like them and find them useful.   

Peter Weeks, Chair

2021-02-12 14:16:06

Dear Peter

Many thanks (as ever) for the magazine - it's always interesting!  But special thanks for the snoods - what a great idea.  May I add also,  appreciation for the committee's coming up with this 50th anniversary plan. . . and grateful thanks to Les Brown.

Best wishes

Alan Spicer

Richard Fuller2021-02-12 22:24:39

Peter we received ours and tried them today (walking) too slippery to tandem they are wonderful in this cold weather and double as a COVID mask. Very pleasant surprise thank you 

Richard and Jane Fuller

2021-02-13 16:26:22

The snoods are a lovely idea and another channel of publicity for the club. Appreciated it today on my ride to my local bike shop in -1C temperatures. Are further snoods available for purchase? My two daughters, Sarah and Alice, attended many rallies for 15 years+ from 2001 and would like a snood themselves. They have both now moved away to Cornwall but I'm sure that they will re-appear at a rally in the future - maybe even with children of their own!!!

Alastair & Ann-Marie Hopkins, Wolverhampton

Neil Johnson2021-02-21 18:58:47

Dear All

What a lovely and unexpected surprise to receive our pair of snoods! Many thanks, keep up the good work.

Neil and Victoria Johnson

PS Just renewed our membership for another 5 years :-)