Discussions

Discussion of anything related to Tandems. Opinions expressed on this discussion board are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Tandem Club. Postings or extracts may be published in the Tandem Club Journal.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Salviac ex-rally August 2020

Sheila Ward2020-07-06 13:14:25

A couple of tandems from Wessex are still planning to go to Salviac in August as the rides are lovely. Is anyone else thinking of going? The Salviac campsite is sadly closing early on 22nd August but others are available nearby. We are B&Bing in the village itself.

Kevin Smith2020-07-06 14:57:11

We are still going, accom booked just outside village

Robert Bending2020-07-08 08:46:30

We are still undecided. I think we will make a decision towards the end July. As I understand, we still have the B&B booking available to us, but as soon as we decide one way or the other, I will let them know. I am sure, once there all will be fine but we are wary of overnight stops and getting food.

Huibert Heijna2020-07-20 11:03:02

We are going nearby, Le Carbonnier, beginning of September for 2 weeks.  I was wandering if we could have access to the routes?

Sheila Ward2020-07-20 12:51:52

The routes are available in Open Runner and Ride with GPS on this website in the International Rally section of the Events page. As we don't use our old Garmin much I am transcribing them as paper routes.

Please get in touch if you will be around in the rally week and would like to meet up or ride - sheila.lymington@gmail.com - and we can exchange mobile numbers.