Discussions

Discussion of anything related to Tandems. Opinions expressed on this discussion board are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Tandem Club. Postings or extracts may be published in the Tandem Club Journal.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

fellow triplet owners list your experiences on your triplet

dave s2020-03-27 15:00:47

please dont hesitate to list your own experiences on your tandem triplet. 

John Little2020-03-27 15:16:38

We found our Helios tripplet became rather slow as the children got heavier (we couldn't keep up with mother) so we are now trying two tandems instead - which will also put a bit more distance between the children! Testing is still at an early stage, but so far so good, although not such a vote for a tripplet!

adam robinson2020-03-27 18:49:59

If you're selling your helios triple I'd be keen! We've got a standard helios and love it but our daughter is now just about big enough to move out of the bike seat and join my son and me on a triple. A colleague at work has one to transport his 4 kids (twins in a trailer...) and is really happy with it.

Melissa Loucas2020-03-27 21:14:47

Hi Adam, if that means you're selling your baby seat  and rack we'd be keen  as we need one to fit our Helios for our 2 yr old!

adam robinson2020-03-29 22:53:53

the seat will go before long but will keep the rack. Can let you know when we do get rid of it!

Peter Gunn2020-06-17 23:39:54

I’ve recently got a thorn triple tandem for me and my two boys. It’s great, albeit quite hard work when they aren’t helping much!