2020 International Tandem Rally
Saturday 22 August 2020 - Saturday 29 August 2020
Bookings to be received by Sunday 31 May 2020
- This event is open to UK or overseas Tandem Club Members or, in the case of overseas people, members of the following organisations:
"Tandem Club of America", "Tandem Club de France", "Tandem Club NL (Netherlands)", "Tandem ClubVlaanderen (Belgium)" and "Tandem-fahren.de (Germany)".
You can join the Tandem Club using the forms on the TC website. Joining the TC (About 10 UKP per year)
- All bookings to be received by Rally organisers by: Sunday 31 May 2020. Subject to availability.
- The Rally fee covers the costs incurred in arranging the rally. This includes equipment costs, evening event costs,
preperation of route instructions plus all the other bits and pieces to make it all happen.
- Tandem Club Membership numbers are on the mailing label for your Journal or on any renewal forms. Please enter your cycling clubs name for overseas non TC members.
If you don't know your membership number enter "Unknown" in the membership number box and we will find it for you or email us
at: email@example.com so we can find it for you.
- Data privacy: The information you provide on this form will be added to the Club event database to be used by the Club for purposes only in connection with the
running of the event. The data will be available as needed to facilitate the event. It will never be disclosed for marketing purposes.
or on request from the Club Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate on the form below that you have read and accept these terms.
- The campsite pitches and mobile homes are costed per person per week.
- For the accommodation and trips, a child is considered someone who is aged under 12 on the first day of the rally (Saturday 22nd August).
- The per person rally fee is primarily to cover the Salviac rally team's costs (€20), but also covers the Tandem Club's expenses.
- When booking a mobile home you must book it for 4 to 5 adults and children entering the numbers in the fields below the Accommodation field. If sharing with others, the other people should book for the event as MobileHomeGuest and should pay the person booking the MobileHome their share of the costs for this accommodation.
- There are 15 HomeStay rooms (for two) and only 4 Mobile homes.
- The "Number Interested in ..." fields are there to provide the rally organisers with information only, there is no commitment to do these rides.
- If you have a website login account, then please login before using this form as most fields will be filled in for you automatically.
- Please complete this form and then use the "Calculate" button at the end to calculate the payments.
Make sure you choose the payment type (card, bacs or cheque) and currency type you will be using to pay.
- Dates of birth only need to be entered (changed from the default) for people below the age of 19.
- Check the payment values and if Ok use the "Book" button to book for the event. You will be sent
an email with the booking information and will be given a "BookingRef".
- For people in the UK, please then pay in one of the following ways:
For european and international bookings, please then pay in one of the following ways:
- For card payments (our preferred method) click on the "Pay on Credit or Debit Card" button that is displayed after the "Book" button is pressed and you will be taken to a secure payments page.
- You can pay in pounds sterling using BACS (direct bank transfer) to the Tandem Club's UK account. (Information will be provided after booking)
- You can post a cheque in pounds sterling for the total amount, with name of Party Leader and booking reference on the reverse, payable to: "The Tandem Club". (Address to send to will be provided after booking)
- You can pay in euros by direct bank transfer to our european bank (Information will be provided after booking).
- You can pay in pounds by online credit card. This will cost more due to exchange costs but is convenient.
- You can pay in pounds sterling by direct bank transfer to the Tandem Club's UK account. (Information will be provided after booking).
Please use the booking reference provided as the BACS payment reference and on the back of cheques. The booking reference, account number details and address to post cheques will be given after you book.
Note that the TAB key can be used to move to the next field
If you have any problems with the booking form or system please email: