2019 International Tandem Rally
Saturday 24 August 2019 - Saturday 31 August 2019
Bookings to be received by Sunday 21 July 2019
- This event is open to UK or overseas Tandem Club Members or, in the case of overseas people, members of the following organisations:
"Tandem Club of America", "Tandem Club de France", "Tandem Club NL (Netherlands)", "Tandem ClubVlaanderen (Belgium)" and "Tandem-fahren.de (Germany)".
You can join the Tandem Club using the forms on the TC website. Joining the TC (About 10 UKP per year)
- All bookings to be received by Rally organisers by: Sunday 21 July 2019. Subject to availability.
- The Rally fee covers the costs incurred in arranging the rally. This includes equipment costs, evening event costs,
preperation of route instructions plus all the other bits and pieces to make it all happen.
- Tandem Club Membership numbers are on the mailing label for your Journal or on any renewal forms. Please enter your cycling clubs name for overseas non TC members.
If you don't know your membership number enter "Unknown" in the membership number box and we will find it for you or email us
at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find it for you.
- Data privacy: The information you provide on this form will be added to the Club event database to be used by the Club for purposes only in connection with the
running of the event. The data will be available as needed to facilitate the event. It will never be disclosed for marketing purposes.
or on request from the Club Secretary, email@example.com. Please indicate on the form below that you have read and accept these terms.
- The campsite accomadation has to be booked with the campsite directly once you have booked with the Tandem Club. We will provide a discount code for that booking after submitting this form.
- Please complete this form and then use the "Calculate" button at the end to calculate the payments.
Make sure you choose the payment type (card, bacs or cheque) and currency type you will be using to pay.
- If you have logged into the website, most of your information will be automatically entered for yourself. Check the information is correct and then add the other people going and options.
- Dates of birth only need to be entered (changed from the default) for people below the age of 19.
- Check the payment values and if Ok use the "Book" button to book for the event. You will be sent
an email with the booking information and will be given a "BookingRef".
- For people in the UK, please then pay in one of the following ways:
For european and international bookings, please then pay in one of the following ways:
- For card payments (our preferred method) click on the "Pay on Credit or Debit Card" button that is displayed after the "Book" button is pressed and you will be taken to a secure payments page.
- You can pay in pounds sterling using BACS (direct bank transfer) to the Tandem Club's UK account. (Information will be provided after booking)
- You can post a cheque in pounds sterling for the total amount, with name of Party Leader and booking reference on the reverse, payable to: "The Tandem Club". (Address to send to will be provided after booking)
- You can either pay in euros by direct bank transfer to a european bank, or pay in pounds sterling by direct bank transfer to the Tandem Club's UK account. (Information will be provided after booking). If you wish to pay cash on arrival please request this in the Additional Information field. The rally organisers will contact you to discuss.
Please use the booking reference provided as the BACS payment reference and on the back of cheques. The booking reference, account number details and address to post cheques will be given after you book.
Note that the TAB key can be used to move to the next field
If you have any problems with the booking form or system please email: