Wanted

Things wanted.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Touring Tandem wanted

spencer vanderpal2018-06-22 16:43:08

Hi All

I am looking to buy a Tandem for the wife and I we will be doing lands end to John Ogroates May next year.  I am 6ft 4 and the wife 5ft 2.  Any thing on offer

Spencer

spencer.vanderpal"gmail.com

Alastair Mackie2018-08-12 13:01:41

I have a tandem which fits the bill. It looks like my wife and I are similar sizes to you. A photo attached. It is in centrla London and we may use it again on end July for a week, but if you need it we could either let you use it for your holiday for a small fee or you can buy it then we can maybe lend it from you in July for a small fee. We can caht about all that if you want it.

noel Mackenzie2020-07-28 17:38:49

Hi Spencer, i saw this old post and i have just put my longstaff tandem on for sale section if you are interested - it should fit you both well.  i anticipate you are probably sorted but then again it is a rare beast you are after!