Discussions

Discussion of anything related to Tandems. Opinions expressed on this discussion board are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Tandem Club. Postings or extracts may be published in the Tandem Club Journal.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Pilot wanted for championship event

Emma Mcguire2007-09-24 20:58:28

Well i'll start by introduccing myself, i am a stoker that does track racing, an i have The National British championships 4th, 5th an 6th of october an i am in search of a pilot. My normal pilot cannot ride with me because of some sports politics going on an so im desperatly in search of someone.
The event is in Manchester velo
events are
1km
flying 200
an 3km pursuit
I have a bike for us
I am willing to pay for a few track sessions, for us to prepare
although you must be female an have a racing license
At the event there are 3 championships up for grabs an records can be broke, in one of my events, back 20 weeks ago i was under 2 secs off the record (an ive only been racing since february) an now i am twice as strong
If you are interested or know someone who may be
contact me on
Email: The_Angelic_Diablo@hotmail.com
Mob number: 07929507801
an after the event, if you were to do it with me i wouldnt just leave you, i would be interested in future riding an such
Thanks
Hope to hear from you a.s.a.p
Em

Graham R Brown2007-09-27 21:53:16

Em,

Welcome to the TC website. Setting aside any questions regarding my fitness for such a rigorous offer I have the good fortune to be the wrong gender, so unfortunately must decline.

However joking aside, the very best of luck in your quest!

Graham.