This is a Tandem Club regional group.
Due to a poor weather forecast the decision has been made to cancel the ride out from Market Drayton on Sunday 12th August.
Please note the date for the August group ride has changed from the 11th to Sunday 4th of August due to a clash of dates
Due to road closures in Stafford on 15th September the ride will now start from Market Drayton. Full details in the whats on section.
It is with regret due to COVID 19 we have taken the decision to suspend the monthly gathering until further notice. Hope we can meet up again before too long.