International Tandem Rally 2015 - Frymburk, Czech Republic
Here is a synopsis of all the information e-mailed to participants:
The joining instructions have been e-mailed. Meanwhile there are a number of extras on offer which I need to get the number of people interested to the campsite.
With the current exchange rate these all look very good value. All of these will be payable in cash at the rally. Exchange rates may vary.
Please let me have your replies by return. Any questions please ask. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Evening boat trip 200 CZK per person. Light meal available on board. E.g.Cold plate with cheese, ham, vegetable, bread and baguettes for 200 CZK (200 CZK = £5.20 or €7.50)
2) Czech farmer goulash evening – (Wednesday 26/8?) – it will be in the campsite in the garage + extra large party tent on the parking place – with chairs and tables for 150 persons - pork goulash, bread, Czech dessert, schnaps Slivovice – for 13,5EUR/person (£9.00) + sale of Czech products.
3) Last night party with live music on Friday 28/8 – in the campsite in the garage + extra large party tent on the parking place – with chairs and tables for 150 persons - 18.00 – 22.30 o´clock :
- Grilled pork legs, chicken steaks, grilling sausages
- Salad bar – small warm + cold salads
- Bread, baguettes
- Aperitif – Becherovka Czech herbs liqueur
- Beer, wine, water, juice
- Dessert – typical Czech apple strudel
- Tables with table settings, cutlery, 8 people for service crew
- Live music
We have been able to reduce the price of the last night party to 30 EUR for adults and 20 EUR for children. All payable in cash on arrival.
Thanks to everyone who has returned their options for the Boat trip, Farmer's Meal and Last Night Party. Please let me have your replies to this by return if you have not already done so.
Joining Instructions and the Rally Programme have been e-mailed. Meanwhile please check that we have your booking details correct.
Unless you have arranged to pay on arrival (Usually people from outside Europe) then please pay any outstanding amount. Payments made in the last few days may not be shown.
There are no vegetarian options but you are welcome to bring your own food to the tables and chairs in the marquee for the last night party. There will not be any barbecue or cooking facilities.
There is wi-fi on site.
Please note that the welcome party will take place on Saturday 22nd. August and not Sunday as was first planned.
When you arrive please check in at Reception for your pitch then check in for the rally at our Camper Van. Collect your badges, pay for your options and get any last minute details. We will have a large yellow 'Information' sign on our campervan.
We have booked a coach trip on Wednesday to Cesky Krumlov Castle with Lunch in the Brewery Restaurant. You can book and pay for this when you arrive. This will be for the first 50 people to book. The coach fare is € 6 Euro per person, Lunch around € 9 Euro and entrance to the castle approx 200CZK.
On Monday there is an additional guided ride to local places of interest. This will be limited to 30 people (15 Tandems). It is hoped to include a stop for lunch. Starting from the campsite reception at 9.30 am.
The boat trip includes a cold buffet and drink.
Don't forget to print off your route sheets