All forum posts

This view lists all forum posts from the different forums
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Tandem on Plane

Colin Dugdale2018-07-28 17:03:12

Hi  Not sure if anyone has tried to get a tandem on a plane. Just to let you know I used easyjet and managed to get the tandem, with the wheels on, in a CTC plastic bag. Flew from Liverpool to Bordeaux and did the french canals.  Made sure I had email confirmation direct from easyjet to get the tandem on the plane and also the plastic bag was acceptable. Had no problems at Liverpool but on the return trip Bodeaux staff were not keen to let me board. Needed to show the emails to the supervisor to confirm it had been authorised. Felt it was unesccery stress and not sure would try again as it appears the staff at other airports don't always know the policy of the CTC bag.